Hebei high temperature and corrosion resistant dust bag
Our company specializes in customizing various dust removal bags for chemical, smelting, coking and other working conditions. Corrosion-resistant dust removal bags are our company's specialty products. Generally, acid-base dust-proof dust bags are called corrosion-resistant dust removal bags.
There are various types of acid and alkali resistant dust removal bags, which can be matched according to customers' different working conditions.
1. Flumex needle felts not only have the advantages of glass fiber woven filter material high temperature resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, stable size, high strength, and use 100% alkali-free glass fiber as the material, using high count glass fiber It is made of needle-punched silk, divided into filaments, and has excellent heat resistance, flame retardancy, antiseptic effect, low gas filtration resistance, dust removal power surpassing woven filter material, and the filtration speed is about twice that of woven filter material. Products for purifying blast furnace gas and filtering flue gas, such as steel smelting.
2.Metas Needle Felt Filter Bags can be operated continuously at a temperature of 204 ° C, and the instantaneous temperature is 250 ° C, and it can withstand the repeated shaking temperature of 250 ° C. Together, it has an excellent dimension stability function. As long as the temperature is 250 ° C, Less than 1% thermal shrinkage, excellent high temperature stability. Excellent chemical resistance at low concentrations of acids and bases and most hydrocarbons will not affect it, even a small amount of fluoride will not significantly corrode it. Mitas high temperature dust filter bag filter data has been proven to be widely used in the field of high temperature filtration, long-term use can adhere to high strength and high wear resistance. Widely used in asphalt, cement, steel, non-ferrous metals, lime, dust, metallurgy, drying, crushed stone, gypsum, plastic, carbon black, coke, shipbuilding, tobacco and other occupations.
3. The PPS needle felt felt filter bag is the filter material manufactured and processed by Botou Junzheng using polyphenylene sulfide PPS fiber PPS filter bag produced in the United States, Japan and other countries, according to the production process of other high-temperature dust-proof cloth bag filter felts. It is one of the first types of high-temperature filtering materials. PPS needle felt felt is excellent in the following applications. PPS, high-temperature dust-proof dust bag is also called polyphenylene sulfide fiber. The fiber is a new type of high temperature resistant fiber developed by the American Phillip Company and introduced to the market in 1983. The physical function of organic fibers in PPS bag is significantly better than that of inorganic fibers. PPS needled felt polyphenylene sulfide fiber is another kind of high-performance fiber in high-temperature-resistant organic fibers in recent years. It not only can withstand high temperatures, but also has other high-temperature-resistant fibers with unparalleled excellent corrosion resistance. The advantages of needle punched felt made of polyphenylene sulfide fiber are shown in the following aspects: PPS filter bag, PPS needle felt, high temperature dust removal bag, special filter bag for chemical and electric products. Features acid and alkali corrosion resistance, stable size, high It has the advantages of strength, and uses 100% alkali-free glass fiber as the material, and uses high count glass fiber yarns, which are divided into fleece needle punches. It has excellent heat resistance, flame retardant, anticorrosive effect, small gas filtration resistance, and dust removal. The power exceeds the woven filter material, and the filtering speed is about double that of the woven filter material. The high-temperature and corrosion-resistant dust-removing cloth bag is mainly used in asphalt, cement, steel, non-ferrous metals, lime, dust, metallurgy, Drying, crushed stone, gypsum, plastic, carbon black, coke, shipbuilding, tobacco and other occupations.
4. The PTFE dust bag is produced by using a filter material with extremely stable chemical function. The filter fiber is mainly imported from the United States Duflon (Teflon) and the Austrian INSPEC (Lenzing). Its characteristics are as follows:
1. Continuous working temperature is above 250 degrees, instantaneous temperature is 280 degrees.
2. Completely not afraid of acid and alkali and oxidation, almost non-flammable.
3. Non-aging fiber.
4. Satisfy the worst working conditions, with extremely long service life, the general service life is more than 4 years.
5.100% PTFE needle felt felt main
Elongation; 200N / 5cm-longitudinal <5%
Elongation; 200N / 5cm-transverse <5%
Heat shrink; 150degC, 90min2%
Bursting strength; ＞ 300 N / cm2
Operating temperature; successive working temperature 260 ℃
Instant working temperature; 280 ℃
High-temperature and corrosion-resistant dust-removing dust bag is acid-alkali dust-removing dust bag. It is a medium-to-advanced raw material dust-removing dust bag.It is suitable for high industrial and mining applications. The new type of high temperature resistant produced under the company is the first ja manufacturer to produce the filter material in batches in China. The characteristics of P84 are remarkable because of the fineness of the fiber itself, and because the irregular fiber cross-section increases the fiber surface area to a large extent, it supplies a lot of fine pores to make the surface filtration effect better than degree filtration. The dust only stays on the surface of the filter felt and cannot pass through the lambda filter felt, so the backwash pressure is small and the cake ejection power is significantly improved. It has a fine powder collection power and a small working pressure difference. The rubbing alkali-resistant dust-removing cloth bag is suitable for coal-fired boilers, liquid-bed boilers, waste combustion, asphalt plants, cement plants, waste incinerators, etc.
The high temperature and corrosion resistant dust-removing dust bag is a large-scale bag-making workshop with several cutting machines and sewing machines. The raw materials for the bag include filter materials such as normal temperature, medium temperature, high temperature, corrosion resistance, acid resistance, and alkali resistance. Able to produce special-shaped bags such as round bags, flat bags, envelope bags, trapezoidal bags, etc. It is a one-stop service for production and sale, with preferential prices, and the daily output can reach thousands.
High-temperature and corrosion-resistant dust-removing dust bag manufacturers of acid-alkali dust-removing bags also produce filter bag supporting frameworks, with production equipment: wire drawing machines, cutting machines, forming and welding machines, punch manufacturing venturi tubes, lathes, rust removal workshops, greenhouses, plating Zinc equipment, silicone spray equipment, etc. It is a one-stop service for production and sale, with preferential prices, and the daily output can reach thousands, and there are many types of skeleton forming molds.