Qixian glass fiber coated high temperature dust removal bag
The filter material of glass fiber coated high-temperature dust-removing bag is a new type of filter material with high efficiency, low resistance, high filtering accuracy, and long life. Its superior function is unmatched by general filter materials. Currently it is used in steel, cement, iron alloy, carbon black, etc. Occupation has been widely adopted with excellent results.
The advantages of Qixian glass fiber-covered high-temperature dust-removal bag are:
1. The pore size of the membrane is between 0.2-3μm, and the filtering power can reach more than 99.99%, which is almost zero emission. After cleaning, the porosity is not changed, and the dust removal power is always high.
2. The pressure loss of the membrane filter material is higher than that of the ordinary filter material at the beginning of operation. However, after the filter material is put into operation, the pressure loss does not change with the increase of the application time, and the pressure loss of the general filter material varies with the application time. It's longer and bigger.
3. Generally, the dust in the filter material can easily enter the interior during use, and it will accumulate more and more, until the pores are blocked and the continuous use cannot be achieved. With the use of PTFE membrane filter material, the filtered dust can be easily sorted from the surface of the membrane. The cleaning effect is good, the cycle is long, and the intensity of the cleaning pressure is low, which increases the service life of the filter material and reduces the operating cost of the product. Not universal.
Glass fiber membrane filter material is a high temperature resistant dust-removing cloth bag, which means that high temperature resistance is the minimum function of glass fiber membrane filter material, but when the temperature is above 80 ℃, the adhesive glass fiber membrane filter material is used for bonding. The adhesive is now melted.At this moment, there will be a series of serious consequences such as film lamination, high resistance, and the hot-pressed fiber-reinforced plastic filter material uses a high-temperature hot-pressing technique to laminate the PτE microporous membrane on the glass fiber substrate. No adhesive is used in the production process) It can be continuously operated in an environment of 260 ° C or less, and its function will not be changed in any way. Because of the particularity of the place where the glass fiber coated high-temperature dust removal bag is applied, it is very important to distinguish the quality of the glass fiber coated dust removal filter material. The following editors summarize it for you.
How to distinguish the quality of glass fiber coated filter media without special equipment.
Qixian Glass Fiber Covered High-Temperature Dust Bags
1. Feel. The glass fiber membrane filter material produced by the hot pressing technology has a very good feel, and the appearance of the adhesive fiber membrane filter material has a noticeably moist feel. Although the degree of wetness of the products of the three factories is not the same, no matter how The feel of these two materials is significantly different.
2. 90% of the adhesive used in the adhesive fiber-reinforced membrane filter is an organic solvent-based adhesive, so assuming that this fiber-reinforced membrane filter is immersed in an organic solvent for a while, the adhesive can lose its effect. At this time, the film can be easily browned from the glass fiber base cloth. Common organic solvents include benzene, ketones, lipids and other organic solvents.
3.Using the characteristics of the adhesive glass fiber membrane filter material that can not withstand high temperatures, it can be heated to about 100 ° C. At this time, the PTF microporous membrane can be peeled off from the glass fiber base cloth without effort, and When the hot-pressed glass fiber summer membrane filter reaches 300 ° C, the film cannot be peeled off.
The production of Qixian fiberglass coated high-temperature dust-removing cloth bags is independently manufactured based on a set of strict production skills. It is a PTFE microporous film stretched in the warp and weft directions. Use pressure and high temperature to fit different needle felt surface. When bonding with thermoplastic fiber felt, we use special surface treatment skills to treat the appearance of the felt before laminating it with PTFE film. Non-thermoplastic fiber felt must be surface chemically and Teflon treated before being covered with PTFE. In addition, some special fibers need to be treated with special chemical methods to achieve the strongest bonding effect.
The PTFE film has a micropore pore diameter from 0.1-3.5 μm, and the micropore porosity reaches 75-90%. Such a high microporous porosity is sufficient to allow a large amount of dense water vapor to pass freely, because tiny water vapor molecules can freely disperse and pass through the open space of the film. Because PTFE has excellent corrosion resistance to any chemical, PTFE films can be used in a variety of different chemical production processes.
Qixian glass fiber coated high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag has been widely used in high-temperature bag-type dust collectors, with excellent results, especially in large-scale high-temperature bag-type dust collectors. The glass fiber membrane filter produced with this skill has high dust removal power, low running resistance, long service life, and no membrane dropping phenomenon, and can work for a long time at 260oC (instantaneous temperature up to 300oC) , All the functions of the bag have not changed at all, the dust yield can reach 100% for dust below 5um, and the dust collection power can reach 99.5% for dust below 1um. The service life of the bag can reach more than 2 years.
A layer of PTFE film with a thickness of 8 to 30 μm is adhered to the gray side of the glass fiber needle felt. The polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film has a smooth surface and is resistant to chemicals. It is laminated to the glass fiber needle felt. The surface layer acts as a one-time dust layer. The dust is completely trapped on the outer surface of the membrane to complete the surface filtration; and because the film has a smooth outer surface, it has better chemical stability, does not age, and is hydrophobic. The dust is easy to fall, which improves the service life of the filter material.
The high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag should ensure the flatness and fixation of part of the filter cloth on the plate frame to avoid damaging the filter bag when the plate frame is pressed due to the discount of the filter bag.
The time that the filter cake adheres to the filter bag should not be too long, as the time will cause deformation and sagging of the filter bag.
When unloading the filter cake, shovel the filter cake in the direction of the filter cloth.
Matters needing attention for Qixian glass fiber coated high-temperature dust removal bag:
1. The required filter bag length (including the connector length) should be measured correctly.
2. When sewing, ensure that the two wefts coincide or are parallel to prevent the filter bag from shifting during operation.
3. The interface should pay attention to the operation direction, to avoid the scraper blocking the filter bag interface and damaging the filter bag or preventing the filter bag from advancing. 4. How should the dust bag be repaired when the bag is repaired? Move the dust remover and the matching field test equipment when handling the equipment that solves the problem of the bag.
5. The ash cleaning operation is carried out during the phenomenon. The dust on the outside of the dust removal bag is agglomerated and the resistance is reduced, so that the dust removal bag can resume its function and reduce the user's operating cost. The main body of the dust remover is a small gas tank equipped with a pulse valve.