LFEF high-temperature bag dust collector——a new product developed by Junzheng Environmental Protection
LFEF type high temperature resistant bag filter is a new product developed by our company specially for the dust removal of machine kiln exhaust gas and dryer flue gas. This machine adopts microcomputer control, backflushing by compartment, regular fixed resistance dust removal, temperature detection and other methods. It enables the fiberglass bag dust collector to operate efficiently and stably in the exhaust dust removal of the machine shaft kiln, and the outlet emission concentration is lower than the national standard of 100mg / Nm3. The equipment can be changed indoors without stopping, and the operation is simple, safe, reliable and convenient to protect.
Working principle of LFEF high temperature resistant bag filter
Dust-containing flue gas enters the air intake chamber from the upper part of the dust collector, and some coarse particles fall into the ash bucket due to inertia. Other dust-containing flue gas enters the air intake chamber through each intake branch pipe, and evenly flows into the filter bag through the upper flower plate. A large amount of dust is trapped in the filter bag, and some of the dust directly passes through the lower flower plate and falls into the ash hopper. The purified gas enters the atmosphere through the exhaust valve. When the dust layer attached to the surface of the filter bag is thickened to a certain degree, the running resistance of the dust collector is increased to a certain value, and the anti-air blower is controlled by the microcomputer to perform a two-state compartment cleaning process, and the air is changed to change the surface of the filter bag. Pressure difference, the filter bag is swelled to shrink to remove the dust layer attached to the surface of the filter bag, so that the dust collector resumes normal operation. The falling dust enters the screw conveyor through the ash discharge valve and is discharged. Intent of the material.
LFEF glass fiber bag filter has the following features
1.The dust collection power is above 9.%, and the emission concentration is <50mg∧mn3, which is smoke-free and dust-free to ensure qualified discharge.
2, strong adaptability, can be at high temperature (
Instantaneous operation at 280 ℃), high dust content (100g∧mn3), high temperature dew point of 60 ℃)
Safe and reliable equipment operation, simple operation and low operating cost
4.Using long bag reverse blow cleaning technology, anti-condensation structure design, advanced temperature active control system, filter bag with long life and thoughtful design, reasonable structure, can be maintained without stopping the production without affecting production
LFEF glass fiber bag dust collector temperature control:
The temperature of the flue gas in the vertical kiln is generally shaken within the scale of 60-300 ° C, and the moisture content of the flue gas is about 4-12% .In order to avoid condensation and bagging of the dust collector and temperature
The occurrence of vicious accidents such as high-burning bags, especially the intake duct, body, and ash hopper of the bag dust collector must adopt thermal insulation methods to prevent the dust collector from condensing on the air inlet and exhaust outlet of the dust collector. The equipment has temperature detection and active alarm. Once the equipment exceeds the temperature range of the dust collector, it will issue an alarm and actively adopt a temperature control method to protect the dust collector.
LFEF series high temperature resistant bag filter is a type of dry type dust collector, also known as filter type dust collector, boiler bag filter, boiler bag filter is a bag filter element made of fiber braid to capture solids in dusty gas The effect principle of particulate dust removal equipment is that the dust is blocked by the inertia effect and the fiber touches when passing through the filter cloth fibers. The dust collected on the filter bag is regularly removed by the dust cleaning equipment and falls into the ash hopper, and then passes through the ash extraction system. discharge.
There are two main methods of dust removal: one is mechanical vibration, and the other is to blow back the bag using airflow with different pressure, which can be divided into flue gas blowback and pulse air blowback.
Advantages of the bag dust collector of the boiler: 高 High dust removal power, which can capture fine dust with a particle size greater than 0.3 microns, and the dust removal power can reach more than 99%; Meters, which can be directly installed near the indoor machine tool, or can be made into a large dust collector; ⑶ The structure is simple, the operation is stable, the investment is small, and the protection is convenient.
Disadvantages of the boiler bag dust collector: 较大 The power consumption is large, because it has the opposite effect with the powder-containing gas, and it quickly reduces the passing space to form a pressure resistance; Not suitable for dusty gas.
LFEF type high temperature resistant bag filter is suitable for scale: LFEF high temperature resistant bag filter is a new product specially developed for vertical kiln exhaust gas and dryer flue gas dust removal and boiler dust removal.
LFEF Series Bag Dust Collector Equipment and Protection
1. The dust collector is an all-steel structure shell, so strictly follow the design drawings, equipment and inspection;
2. The connection of the intake pipe, exhaust pipe, various valves, screw conveyors, etc. with the equipment needs to use fillers, and the entire dust removal equipment system must ensure its air tightness;
3. Bundle the filter bag. The equipment filter bag should pay special attention to quality. During the transfer process, special care should be taken to avoid the filter bag from touching the surrounding hard objects and pointed objects. It is strictly forbidden to step on the bag, press it, and fold it to prevent the filter bag from breaking Holes and cracks affect the dust removal effect;
4. The discharge status should be monitored at any time when the dust collector is running. If the smoke from the chimney is found to indicate the short circuit of the flue gas, the cause should be found out. If the filter bag is damaged, it should be replaced with a new one;
5. When the dust collector is running normally, change the filter bag in different rooms, and strictly follow the operating procedures, and there are guardians to avoid accidents;
6. Clean the dust before the induced draft fan of the dust collector is stopped, remove the dust from the filter bag and clean the dust at the same time, so as to prevent the dust from drying in the filter bag and the dust bucket of the dust collector after the machine stops. Affects the dust removal power and equipment service life.