What about glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bags produced in Hebei?
Glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag is a kind of functional high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag filter material made of glass fiber and a certain share of high-temperature-resistant glass fiber composite needle punching. It has stable dimensions, small elongation and reduction rate, high strength, Corrosion and other characteristics. It is a high-temperature, high-temperature, low-temperature dust bag with high cost performance. It is one of the most widely used high-temperature dust-removing bag filter materials for bag-type dust collectors under high-temperature conditions.
Glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag characteristics:
1.Excellent temperature resistance; glass fiber high temperature dust removal bag is suitable for low temperature, medium temperature and high temperature working conditions. The glass fiber high temperature dust removal bag filter after chemical treatment on the surface can be used for a long time under the high temperature of 240 ℃. , The highest operating temperature can reach 280 ℃.
2. High strength and low elasticity rate; the tensile strength of glass fiber high-temperature dusting bag is higher than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers, and the elongation is only 2% -3%. The high-temperature dusting bag with large aspect ratio is sufficient. Tensile strength and dimensional stability.
3. Easy dust removal and good ventilation; glass fiber high-temperature dust removal bag filter has a smooth appearance, low filtration resistance, and does not easily adhere to dust on the surface. Glass dust can be used only with a small dust removal pressure. Glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag felt fiber is single fiber, three-dimensional microporous structure, high porosity, high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag is very breathable, glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag's ventilation holes are not easy to block.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance; the commonly used glass fiber filter materials produced in China are divided into two types of alkali and non-alkali. Medium-alkali glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag has better water resistance and acid resistance, so it can prevent hydrolysis and acid corrosion of high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag; alkali-free glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag is resistant to water, high humidity air, and weak alkali at room temperature. Alkaline solutions have high stability, but they are not resistant to higher concentrations of acids and alkalis. When selecting high-temperature dust-removing cloth bags, glass fiber filters with different components must be selected according to the properties of the medium, so that they can exert their maximum effectiveness.
5. Disadvantages of glass fiber high temperature dust filter bag filter material; glass fiber high temperature dust filter bag filter is brittle, not resistant to folding, not abrasion-resistant, slightly pulling force will deform the high temperature dust filter bag. The glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing bag filter without chemical treatment on the surface cannot satisfy the application requirements of the high-temperature and high-temperature dust-removing bag filter. Its function depends to a large extent on the surface treatment process and fabric structure of the high-temperature dust bag filter material.
Glass fiber needle felt high temperature dust removal bag
Non-alkali glass fiber chopped strands, non-alkali glass roving
G / m2
Working temperature (instantaneous)
Working temperature (long-term)
80 ~ 260
Breaking strength (warp)
1400N / 5 × 20cm
Breaking strength (zonal)
1600N / 5 × 20cm
Air permeability m3 / m2 • min
14 ~ 16
PTFE impregnated, dried, coated, waterproof
Surface treatment of glass fiber high temperature dust-removing cloth bag:
1. Dip the yarn first and then weave it into cloth;
2. After the fibers are woven into cloth, the whole fabric is processed.
The texture of glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag is relatively brittle. The glass fiber high-temperature dust-removing cloth bag filter without surface treatment will form a few cracks on the fiber surface during the high-temperature and cold high-speed drawing process, and the mechanical function of the filter will continue to decline. The surface-treated glass fiber is ideal for high-temperature, medium-temperature, low-temperature and high-humidity filter media, which are sewn into various specifications of filter bags. The glass fiber needle felt can be used for a long time at a high temperature of 240 ° C, and the short-term temperature resistance can reach 280 ° C. It is widely used in the automotive industry for sound insulation, shock absorption, flame retardant, etc., as well as steel, cement, electricity, non-ferrous metals, waste incineration, Carbon black, asphalt concrete mixing, chemical and other high-temperature flue gas filtration, suitable for pulse and high-speed backflushing dust removal methods, is currently the most widely used high-temperature bag filter dust filter.
Hebei Botou Junzheng Environmental Protection Dust Bag Production Specification:
The longitudinal sutures of the dust bag are strong, straight and no less than three, the circular stitches at the mouth of the dust bag are strong and not less than two, and the circular stitches of the dustproof bag's anti-slinger ring are strong and no less than two on each side ， The circular stitch at the bottom of the dust-removing cloth bag promises a single thread, but when sewing more than two turns, the deviation of the length dimension of the dust-removing cloth bag should be ± 10mm. / 10cm, transverse needle size is not less than 12 stitches / 10cm; the sewn cloth bag must have no gaps and damage; the bag with a diameter greater than 200mm and a length greater than 5000mm should be subjected to a tensile test, and its elongation should meet the requirements:
1. Do not agree to jumpers in succession and the jumper within 1m suture does not exceed 1 pin, 1 wire, 1 place;
2. No floating lines;
3. Don't promise to fall down one after another and no more than one fall down within 1m.
Production process of dust bag:
Process: fiber opening-finishing-net laying-pre-puncture-main thorn-felting-scorching-calendering-impregnated PTFE (waterproofing agent)-drying-shaping-rolling System-package.
The main characteristics of glass fiber needle punched felt bags are reasonable structure and good function of filtering materials. The filter bag not only has glass fiber fabrics with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, stable dimensions, minimal elongation and shortening, high strength, and The felt fiber is single fiber, three-dimensional microporous structure, and high porosity. Compared with other high temperature resistant chemical fiber felt filter bags, it has low price, higher temperature resistance and special advantages, but its running resistance is higher than general chemical fiber high temperature filter materials.
Junzheng Environmental Protection can produce various models and various materials with high temperature resistant needle punched felt bags, antistatic bags, water and oil resistant needle felts, water and oil resistant easy-to-clean ash bags, easy-to-clean needles, easy to clean according to user requirements. Grey 208, Yiqing Grey 729, Polyester 729, 3232, bag and tube Glass fiber cloth bags and special-shaped cloth bags with special materials are acid and alkali resistant We look forward to your call. Each type of bag filter has its own strengths. Choosing the dust removal bag is the king as long as it is suitable for the customer's own working conditions. Dust removal bag is the key central accessory to determine the dust removal efficiency and working temperature of the bag dust collector. When selecting the bag filter, the temperature, humidity and chemical characteristics of the gas, the size, weight, shape, peckability, and Factors such as dust concentration, filtration speed, dust removal method, discharge concentration, and working system of the bag filter are summarized and considered.