Suining 120 bags of pulse dust collectors shipped
General Manager Liu of Suining:
Hello! Ten days ago, you and our company customized the 120-bag bag filter, which has been completed. After passing the inspection, it will be allowed to leave the factory and wait for departure after loading. Thanks for your trust. The equipment certificate, instruction manual, and label are packed in a file bag for you. When you reach your destination, the driver will transfer it to you.
We recommend that you unload according to our shipping list, and carefully check whether the goods are intact after receiving the goods. Please read the relevant instruction manual and maintenance manual carefully before installation and use! If you have any questions, please contact us in time. During the use of the product, we will do our best to solve the technical problems of the equipment for you.
Finally, I thank Manager Li for his trust and support! I wish you good business and good health!
Before engineering installation, you should know the installation procedures and installation drawings and technical specifications. While fully grasping the type and quantity of required materials and related parts and accessories, you should prepare various mechanical equipment and tools during the installation , And organize the construction and installation facilities at the construction site, so that the installation can be carried out smoothly and ensure the quality of the project. At the same time, the results of various operations should be strictly checked in accordance with the requirements of the installation standards. If there are excessive standards or errors, they should be corrected in time.
1. Installation sequence of pulse bag filter:
(1) Ground work.
(2) Body installation.
(3) On-body calibration measurement.
(4) Basic inspection and acceptance.
(5) Lower frame installation.
(6) Assemble the calibrated gray hopper with the diagonal of the base plane.
(7) The ash bucket is installed on the shelf.
(8) Diagonal calibration and plane calibration of ash bucket.
(9) The middle box is assembled.
(10) The middle box is installed.
(11) Diagonal calibration and plane calibration on the upper box.
(12) The air inlet pipe and the air inlet regulating valve are assembled into the air inlet pipe.
(13) Installation of air inlet regulating valve.
(14) Upper box assembly
(15) Installation of upper cabinet, air outlet system and side ventilation pipe.
(16) Assembly of poppet valve and bypass valve plate (if any).
(17) Installation of bypass valve, poppet valve and air distribution box.
(18) Platform and railing installation.
(19) Installation of air pressure pipeline, electromagnetic pulse valve and differential pressure device.
(20) Installed on a letter box valve, ash discharge system, air cannon, and ash bucket electric heater.
(21) Installation of overall insulation (if any).
(22) Installation of filter bag and bag cage.
(23) Final inspection of filter bag and injection pipe.
(24) Surface paint.