Anqing Pulse Bag Dust Collector Shipped
发货,请刘经理做好接货准备，随货物有发货清单，请您在卸货时参照发货清单进行货物清点，以确保货物完整。 Anqing Pulse Bag Dust Collector is delivered. Please ask Manager Liu to be ready to receive the goods. There is a delivery list with the goods. Please refer to the delivery list when unloading to ensure the integrity of the goods. The product certificate and instruction manual are included in the file together with the shipping list. We have assembled the main parts of the equipment for you in the unit. If you have any questions or do not understand, you can contact our technical staff at any time. We will be happy to help you and answer all questions at any time.
The following Junzheng environmental protection will explain the daily maintenance and maintenance of the pulse bag filter:
The pulse bag filter is used for dust removal and filtration. The dust in the equipment's filter bag will continue to accumulate with the filtration process, causing the equipment resistance to increase. If the dust removal treatment is not performed in time, the performance of the equipment will often be affected. Equipment cleaning is an important part of maintenance and dust removal, but if you want the equipment to maintain efficient and stable operation, it is not enough to rely on cleaning and maintenance. Daily maintenance is also very important. Here are some requirements for daily maintenance of this type of dust collector for your reference.
First, the operator should be familiar with the internal structure and operating principle of the pulse dust collector, and be familiar with the control and adjustment methods.
The second is to regularly perform oil injection and oil change to ensure the flexible operation of the equipment. Pay particular attention to the two parts of the equipment: the ash conveying device and the reducer. Refuel in time.
The third is to periodically clean the oil-water separator, and the cleaning interval can be determined according to the frequency of use.
The fourth is to set the cleaning cycle, which can be adjusted according to needs, and the equipment is cleaned regularly. At the same time, check whether the pressure switch of the pulse precipitator is working normally, and whether there is any foreign matter at the pressure measurement port.
Fifth, pay attention that the compressed gas source cannot be blocked during shutdown.
Sixth, when the pulse precipitator is working, the ash discharge device must also run at the same time to prevent the dust from overflowing the ash hopper to forcibly cause the equipment to stop.
During normal load operation of the bag filter, the normal operation of the dust removal system will be affected due to changes in operating conditions or failures. Therefore, the staff must regularly check and properly adjust the dust collector in order to extend the service life of the dust bag, reduce power consumption, and maintain the best operating state with the lowest operating cost. Anqing pulse bag filter
Precautions before using the pulse bag filter :
1. The knob on the left side of the pulse control instrument controls the opening degree of the blower solenoid valve. The left-hand rotation is small and the right-hand rotation is large. The right-hand knob controls the pulse backflush time. Left-handed is short and right-handed is long. Generally, it is adjusted to about one minute (see the meter adjustment time). Usually, the positions of the two knobs are set to about 450 right-handed.
2. Start the dust collector before starting the grinder.
3. In the work of the dust collector, start the unloader for 5 to 10 minutes to finish the ash discharge before each shift. A piece of soft cloth tube should be connected to the ash discharge pipe near the belt to allow the dust to slowly flow on the belt to prevent secondary dust.
4. Turn the manual valve clockwise to close and turn it counterclockwise to open.
5. The use, maintenance and cleaning of the dust collector are the responsibility of the driver of the shredder. And make a record of dust collector operation.
6. Turn on the dust collector of the pulse controller and start working.
7. Before starting the dust collector in each shift, check the oil level of the centrifugal fan unloader, the oil level of the fan bearing box, and check whether the ground feet and fastening bolts are loose. Check that the line damper is in the set switch position. Check that the knob position of the pulse controller is appropriate.
It adopts pulse-type bag filter, which is a kind of dust-removing equipment that can deal with air volume, no water, good dust removal effect, high dust removal efficiency, reliable operation, convenient maintenance, and small occupation.