The company's main business: stand-alone stand-alone dust collector, stand-alone stand alone dust collector factory, stand-alone stand alone dust collector manufacturer, stand-alone stand alone dust collector price, Lacey stand-alone stand alone dust collector, Wenshang stand-alone stand alone dust Device, welcome new and old customers to visit us!15031895868 Order hotline: 15031895868
Stand-alone dust collector
Warehouse top single dust collector @ 仓 顶 单机 尘 尘 器 厂 @ 仓 顶 单机 尘 尘 器 厂 @ 仓 顶 单机 尘 尘 器 Price
The warehouse top dust collector is specially designed for the warehouse roof and warehouse floor of the cement plant. Designed for belt conveyor and local dust source dust removal. It can also be used for local dust source dust removal in other industries. It has a small volume, a large air volume, and a compact structure. It is convenient and reliable to use, and the dust from the single-type dust collector can be directly discharged into the warehouse. It can also fall directly on the belt. Dust-containing gas enters the top of the warehouse from the lower part of the dust collector. After filtering through the dust-removing cloth bag, the clean air is discharged by the induced fan. The warehouse top dust collector is a new type of pulse bag single dust collector improved on the basis of the pulse bag dust collector. In order to further improve the roof dust collector, the original pulse dust collector was modified. The modified roof dust collector retains high purification efficiency, large gas processing capacity, stable performance, convenient operation, long filter bag life, and maintenance workload. Small advantages.
Working principle of stand-alone single dust collector
The dust collection point is connected to the dust collection point through the air inlet of the dust collection pipe. The dust enters through the pre-dust ash hopper in the lower part of the pipe. The dusty airflow is designed through the ash hopper and hits the wall of the ash hopper. Due to the centrifugal force and self-gravity, the coarse particles in the dust are automatically removed from the ash hopper and discharged by the following unloading system. The remaining fine dust enters the filtering room, and the filter bag with the filtering room is finely filtered. The filter bag blocks the dust to the outside of the filter bag. The dust sticks to the outside of the filter bag and plays the role of dust capture. The dust reaches the filter, the net gas enters the inside of the filter bag, and the net gas rises to the upper clean room. The blower sucks it out and discharges it into the atmosphere.
Parameter description of single roof dust collector
|Is it available:||Yes||Certification:||9001|
|Working principle:||Filter type dust removal equipment||Lingerman Blackness:||Level 0|
|Custom processing:||Yes||Types of:||Baghouse|
|Dust removal rate:||100||Resistance loss:||0|
|Liquid-air ratio:||1||Dust concentration at the outlet:||3|
|Operating temperature range:||twenty two||Air volume:||3000|
Overview of single roof dust collector
The lower end of the cylindrical dust-removing cloth bag that is filtered on the inner surface is also prone to wear. At this part, the dust-containing air has a certain rising speed, and the dust that shakes off from the top of the filter cloth also forms more abrasion opportunities here.
Installation method of single roof dust collector
1. The electric control box cover of the stand-alone single dust collector must not be opened randomly during work. If you need to adjust the ash cleaning time or check the circuit, you should cut off the power supply to work after stopping.
2. According to the nature and capacity of the dust, the dust should be shaken regularly. Generally, three to four times per shift should be used to ensure the normal operation of the dust collector.
3. According to the actual needs, regularly carry out dust and dust in the dust collector, just when the fan and dust cleaning mechanism stop working, open the sealed dust outlet door and pull out the drawer.
4 In order to keep the dust collector at the top of the warehouse in a good working condition, it should be as close as possible to the source of dust, generally 1.5 meters to 2.0 meters, the connecting pipe is as short as possible, and the elbow is minimized to avoid increasing resistance loss.
5. The dust extraction hood is a key accessory to ensure that the dust collector unit is in a good condition. The user unit should make an ideal dust extraction hood according to the nature of the size of the processed parts and the nature of the dust. Vacuum hood.
6. Before working, the dust collector should check whether the maintenance door, the ash door, and the air pipe connection system are sealed to avoid leakage and reduce the dust collection effect.
7. The voltage of the dust collector is 380 volts of three-phase alternating current. It can be used after connecting the power supply from the external wires on the dust collector. When the fan is initially rotated, pay attention to whether the fan is rotating normally.
Single roof dust collector structure
1, positive machine housing, 2, fan, 3, pulse controller, 4, pulse solenoid valve, 5, air bag, 6, injection duct, 7, nozzle, 8, flower plate, 9, dust removal skeleton, 10, dust bag, 11, guardrail, 12, climbing ladder, 13, maintenance sunroof 14, manhole.
Features of single roof dust collector
1. Small footprint and low energy consumption.
2. Large filtering area and good filtering effect. Remove dust thoroughly.
3. The filter bag has good air permeability and easy dust removal.
4. The filter bag is tightly sealed on the flower plate.
5. There is no missing welding in shell welding.
6, not easy to leak ash or dust leakage, pressure is not easy to lose.
7, easy to replace the filter bag.